Sunday, November 27, 2011

an hour in san francisco





Photos taken June 27th, 2011 (four months ago, exactly). 
For some reason I was too distracted to take an actual picture of Golden Gate Bridge, maybe because this was sort of a sad day, despite its also being magical (never mind the fact that I had no idea what the day after would hold in store). I wonder how much more conscientious we would all be if we knew the future, even if only a day ahead of time. I probably would have paid much closer attention to the state of my surroundings and much less attention to the state of my heart and mind while I was in San Francisco, had I that sort of advantage. All the more reason to appreciate and absorb the present down to its last silly detail.
(There is, luckily, a  teensy tiny peeking bit of bridge in the last photo.)



No comments:

Post a Comment