Sunday, April 22, 2012

hi, hullo, it's been a while

here is a beautiful girl holding some beautiful cats, from my new favorite flickr pool, people holding cats.





all images c/o the marvelous ali bosworth

i got a haircut yesterday that i've been playing with all today between writing papers and walking. i woke up in a terrible, no good, very bad mood, which translated to tears in my eyes and then all over my father's shirt,  so my mother insisted i go on a walk with her and things began to feel better and right. it was a very long walk in the very hot sun and we both grew very thirsty. it feels like summer and i am ready for summer and i just want summer. i 'graduate' from community college on may 31st and it's a sort of odd feeling, but everything is odd-feeling lately, including my insides, including my outsides. i swim around in murky water that is crystal clear every four years. i say that i don't want to get old, but that just means i don't appreciate my youth. changes are on the horizon, as lenin said, as lenin said, change is on the horizon, whatever that means. do people ever reach the horizon? aren't things always changing? every day is the same, until it comes time to look back and everything is different. soon i will be different. i already am. 


No comments:

Post a Comment