Monday, December 5, 2011

nearing the end, nearing the beginning

"As silly as it sounds, I think one of the most important things is believing that everyone contains magic. Magic's not the word for it, but what I mean is that at some point, everyone was a child and completely fascinated by something, and that childhood belief/fascination is so so beautiful to see glints and glimmers of in people."
-G


Sometimes we all need simple reminders; this week, this month, this year, I need simple reminders. 
My mind is a teeter-totter of fleeting reflection, up, down, this way, that, I am tugged to the best of it, 
then back to the worst, but I will always be ever grateful for those who help me find my balance again.



Nearing finals and winter and a new season of splendor, to be sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment