Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tier One, Tier Two, Tier Three


It's a trying week that I've found myself in, and with that, a trying heart.

Abandoning dreams, sorting through losses, a quick incompetence followed by immeasuarable relief.

I feel weight lifted, a light merriness as I go through these motions. Up and down, swinging myself dizzy on the pendulum of what life is and what I hope for it to eventually become.

Spending time, spreading it between that which matters the most and that which matters not at all.

If I keep myself on the perimeters, eventually I must indeed find myself at the center. But no.Whistle this way and that, try as I might, it will never bring a balance until I find the correct tune.

Knowing, truly knowing, what it must be like, to be in the ever-surrounding grace of a hole in the ground, surrounded by grass, surrounded by trees, surrounded by sky. Pin-pointing that which is usually only seen through the wrong end of my little telescope.

No comments:

Post a Comment